Terms and Conditions
Bernard Business Consulting™ takes every effort to ensure that the material on this website is accurate and current. However, Bernard Business Consulting™ cannot provide any warranty or guarantee, or accept any responsibility or liability, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of any such information is entirely at your own risk.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights in or arising out of the material on this website are owned by or licensed to Bernard Business Consulting™. This includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, images, layout and graphics.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, distribute or derive commercial use or benefit from the materials without Bernard Business Consulting’s prior written consent except that:
- You may print or download extracts to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to third parties for their non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge Bernard Business Consulting™ as the source of the material.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the materials in such a manner as would bring Bernard Business Consulting™ into disrepute.
3. Links to Other Websites
Bernard Business Consulting™ is not responsible for the content or reliability of hyperlinked websites and does not necessarily endorse or recommend the views expressed within them.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.